Thursday, May 16, 2013

What's The Occasion?


Clutch: Zara, Jewelry: Michael Kors, YSL, Tory Burch

Tis' the season....the season for weddings, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, baby showers, graduations..... No matter how far in advance we mark these big dates on our calendars, they always seem to sneak up! I've been caught one too many times with what seems like 'nothing to wear', so I've learned my lesson and I always purchase a great dress right when I see it! It's the irony of how the world works: when you are LOOKING for a dress, you can never find one, but when you casually go shopping, you find the most amazing pieces! So take my advice, and just purchase a fantastic dress when you find it! It's like striking gold. (And I always try to keep a small stash of 'mad money' for those special pieces I find on a whim). 
Happy Shopping! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment