Monday, May 13, 2013

StilettoStyle + Styles For Less (+Santa Monica)










Dress: Styles For Less (black version here), Vest: Styles For Less, Wedges: Styles For Less (also love these ones), Clutch: Ted Baker London, Watch: Michael Kors, Jewelry: Styles For Less + Swarovski + Tory Burch, Hat: Kitson LA

I was so excited about my new buys from Styles For Less, I couldn't wait to wear them. It felt like the perfect outfit for brunch at The Ivy in Santa Monica. Not only was I comfortable, but the bright color lifted my mood, and the fabric was perfectly light-weight for the sunny weather.
My go-to accessories for easy sundresses like this is stacked arm jewelry + fun clutch + and a baseball cap always gives a laid back vibe.
Hope you enjoy! XO
  

 The infamous Santa Monica Pier

 My yummy omelette before it was completely devoured.

 I always LOVE the gorgeous roses that The Ivy provides

 Brunch Bracelets <3

 CA Dreamin'

Happy to be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment