Thursday, March 28, 2013

Color

All photos taken from April issue of InStyle Magazine





Blazer: old (craving this style), Skirt: Romeo & Juliet Couture via Kitson LA, Top: old (similar here),
Sunnies: Michael Kors, Cuff: Ted Baker London (similar here), Necklace: vintage shop

After reading InStyle April Issue, I was so inspired to wear a singular color head to toe, hence my monochromatic outfit post today. I was always intimidated to wear one color head to toe, fearing that I would look like a smurf, but after getting some great tips, I went for it. And I am so happy I did. I received multiple compliments on my bold look. And the best part? I was so comfortable all day. I could go to a meeting, to work, to lunch with friends, and even out to dinner!
Hope you add some color to your life today! Enjoy! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment