Monday, February 11, 2013

Prabal Gurung for Target Collection





Top and Sandals: Prabal Gurung for Target, Bag: Tory Burch, Jeans: The Limited

Confession: I have been counting down the days until Prabal Gurung's 'Love' Collection landed in Target stores. As I jetted to my local Target yesterday, my only disappointment fell when I saw picked over sizes and realized that I was not the only one who was counting the days until one of the world's best fashion designers debuted a collection with a price point of $16-$200.
Any disappointment in sizes vanished as I explored the collection myself. The colors, the prints, the cuts....everything was amazing. Two pairs of shoes, one blouse, and one dress later, I considered it a successful shopping trip. I am thrilled with my purchases, and was excited to share two of them with StilettoStyle readers! Maybe it was a blessing in disguise that many of my sizes were already picked over....I DO have rent to pay! :-)
But now I have found myself still exploring the collection online...oh dear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment