Monday, February 11, 2013

Breakfast At Tiffanys






Jacket: The Limited, Skirt: Michael Kors, Heels: Kate Spade
It was a day to celebrate: one of my closest girlfriends is a soon-to-be bride! What better way to celebrate the occasion than with a chic 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' theme. It doesn't get any more chic than Audrey, does it?
For the special day, we all dressed up with the theme, so I thought it was appropriate to bust out my peplum pencil skirt, tweed jacket, and of course, the pearls! 
It was an amazing day with my girlfriends, and celebrating the best thing on earth: love. 
Enjoy the snapshots I took below! XO

Goofing around pretending to be Audrey

The Beautiful Bride-to-be (LOVED her matching "Tiffany Blue" heels)

Some snap shots from the day: The beautiful decor and amazing desserts! (and yes, that IS a cake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment