Monday, January 14, 2013

Sunny Layers





Jacket: River Island (old), Sweater: Forever21, Dress: Vintage shop, Booties: Michael Kors, Gloves/Clutch: Ted Baker London (on sale now!), Jewelry: J.Crew + Forever21

From a recent InStyle issue, I was reminded to re-work one of my favorite dresses by layering a sweater over it. I love inspiration like that to make old things new again! 
And because Southern CA has been experiencing an oddly chilly couple of days, I layered on tights and my favorite leather jacket for some extra warmth.
I have also taken to gloves this season. They are so effortlessly chic. I would suggest trying gloves in a classic black or brown (like pictured above), and leather is definitely the best material to last you season after season.
Hope you enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment