Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sincerely Stripes by StilettoStyle x Styles For Less


^^ (My striped style inspiration taken from my current inspiration board)^^
 




Outfit: All Styles For Less (here + similar here + here + similar here
 
With Spring fast approaching, I have been diving deep into fashion mags and my inspiration board. I have been so inspired by stripes lately; they just seem to capture the nautical essence that Spring/Summer fashion nods to.
Since fashion trends move quicker than LA traffic, I find myself looking for inexpensive ways to update my wardrobe, hence where Styles For Less comes in. With price tags unbelievably reasonable, I have been able to quench my thirst for stripes and Spring chambray (but as I shopped around, I found MORE trends that I'm dying to try. One thirst quenched, but another thirst has started....it's going to be a thirsty Summer!)
Hope you enjoy! XO
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this whole outfit!!! Also love finding new ways to wear my chambray shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this dress and chambray shirt combo! I also blog for Styles For Less and thought I would stop by and check out your blog. Love it! Just followed you on Instagram. Cute style girly!! Hope it's not weird that I am fashion stalking :)

    Jalynn

    www.theredclosetdiary.com

    ReplyDelete