Monday, March 25, 2013

Blue Jean Baby







 Sweater: Madewell (similar here), Collared Shirt: Styles For Less, Jeans: old (similar here), Heels: Kate Spade, Sunnies: Michael Kors

The weekends are my time to relax (AKA- that means jeans + tee combos....or in this case, jeans + sweater combo). There is nothing I love more than dressing up my favorite ripped jeans with a collared shirt and flirty heels. It adds a certain flair that is unexpected, but surprisingly super easy to pull together.
As the sun set on the weekend, and a new Monday work day has begun, I'm already looking forward to my future pair of ripped denim for the upcoming weekend! XO 
PS- tried a new hairstyle...braid into a side braid....poor attempt (I don't claim to be a hairdresser, but gave me the inspiration I needed to get more adventurous!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment