Monday, March 11, 2013

Baby Showers + Sundresses






Dress: Target, Wedges: Ted Baker London, Sunnies: Ray-ban, Necklace: BCBG, Bracelets: F21 + Henri Bendel + Tory Burch

It was an amazingly sunny Saturday afternoon, and nearly perfect weather for an outdoor baby shower. I was excited to celebrate with my soon-to-be sister-in-law the arrival of my soon-to-be nephew, Kai. For a day of socializing and mingling in the sunny weather, my floral dress was the perfect option to let loose, eat some amazing food (until I had to loosen a notch on my belt), and laugh until my cheeks hurt.
(Can't wait to have you in the world, baby Kai. We are ready for you!)
Hope you enjoy XO

See below for some fun snapshots of the afternoon!

Goldfish placed all around the house and used as center pieces on tables. It really set the mood for a surfer-vibe.
Beyond delicious cupcakes for dessert

Little goody-bags for every guest

The original invitation framed for decoration

Inside our goody bags were hand beaded bracelets that were individually made by one of the guests. The brown on the bracelets was lava rock, which represents good luck. (She had made 33 of these bracelets! None of them were the same...such a creative idea!)

Just some of the babys shoes lined up- SO tiny!

The beautiful momma-to-be!

Yum. #favorite

The soon-to-be Grandmas! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment