Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What Would Alexa Wear?







Some say that copying is the best form of flattery. Alexa Chung must be blushing, because more and more young women are duplicating the trend-setters style. 
As I was sorting through pictures of the leggy fashionista, I was become more and more obsessed with her style. I love it all: from the mix usage of textures (leopard, sequins, cotton, leather, lace) to the girly, feminine skirts + heels, to the tousled "I just got out of bed and I don't care" look. All the many looks of Alexa Chung leave me wondering every morning (as I'm questioning my closet if I have anything great to toss on), "What would Alexa wear?" Some might call it copying, but I prefer to call it inspiring. Call it whatever you'd like, but the woman has style and I want a piece of it!
Hope you enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment