Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Beauty Routine + Inspiration

My Beauty Routine + Inspiration
I love Blake Lively's whole look; not only is her closet to die for, but her "effortless glam" hair and makeup serve as an inspiration. 
Being a So Cal girl myself (and growing up with two older brothers), I have kept my beauty regime relatively simple.
Makeup: Concealer, tweezers, powder, blush, classic red lipstick, eye liner and mascara are always in my bag. Besides, you NEVER know who you will run into, or where the night will take you, right? And of course, I always have at least 3 tubes of chapstick. It's a lifesaver!
Nails: I always try to keep polish on them, and I generally stick to darker, richer tones. They always look classy.
Skincare: I have been using ProActive since I was a teen, but I was recently introduced to Kiehl's Deep Pore Cleansing Mask. I use it twice a week at home, and I can literally feel my pores being cleansed. It's the most refreshing feeling and the best way to finish out my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment