Thursday, February 21, 2013

Casual LA




Shirt: Ted Baker London (mens), Shorts: H&M, Boots: Jessica Simpson, Cuff: Ted Baker London, Sunnies: Ray-ban (similar here)

I am a SoCal girl through and through. If I could live in jeans and tees (mens preferably) everyday, I would. I've become accustomed to "city living", so I have grown to appreciate great jewelry, tailoring and proportions. Now that my style has grown to an eclectic mix of high +low, beach + city, casual + chic, I leave it up to my attitude each morning when I get dressed. Today, I was inspired by an oversized mens plaid shirt that I've had in my closet for years. Best way to bring back this classic spring staple? By tucking it in to some lace shorts for femininity and adding jewelry, of course, for some "city bling" to this original beach-grown girl.
Hope you enjoy! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment