Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cool Cuffs







Jacket: The Limited, Sweater/Sunnies: Ted Baker London, Jeans: Indigo Six, Jewelry: J. CrewMichael Kors, Forever21

This morning, it was just one of those days where I stood in my walk-in (filled to the brim with clothes), and thought to myself, "What the heck am I going to wear today?" I was in desperate need of some inspiration. That is, until I did my daily check on the blog WhoWhatWear, and saw one of their latest posts about cuffed/relaxed denim. And then it occurred to me, 'Of course! I have a pair of jeans tucked away in my closet that would fit that style.' My skinnies have been getting to much stage time lately, so it feels nice to be rockin a more relaxed pair of jeans today.
Enjoy! XO (And don't forget to check out WhoWhatWear!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment