Sunday, December 9, 2012

Escape to Napa Valley







Sweater: Michael Kors, Sunnies and Boots: Tory Burch, Earrings: Aldo, Leggings: The Limited

*Photos taken on Roberts Family Lake in Rohnert Park (stopped there on our way into the valley), at Coppola Winery, and then the drive from Sonoma to Napa

This weekend, I was extremely spoiled with a surprise weekend getaway to Napa Valley (in Northern CA). It has been a dream of mine to see this world famous wine country, so needless to say, I was SO thrilled to soak up the sights, and some amazing wine!
With a trip to wine country like this, outfit options were floating through my mind. I wanted nothing too fussy, but something comfortable and warm (it was much chillier than in LA). 
Hope you enjoy my outfit choices and some of the amazing snapshots of the beautiful scenery! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment