Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Winter Roses

I have a confession to share: I have given up shopping for 30 days! I am actually on day 21 of my shopping-fast (I get to hit the shops again on Nov. 24th). This fast was a test of faith, my bank account, and my strong-willed personality. Being in the fashion industry, I shop ALL the time. Nothing ever too major, but just bits here and there to nod to the current trends. Well, that habit has been momentarily put on hold.
With this new-found self discipline, I have re-introduced myself to my racks of clothes and accessories in my walk-in closet and have found suprising ways to mix up my wardrobe and literally make old things new again! This includes my fun little head rose head wrap. With a walk to work on a chilly morning, this is the perfect accessory to keep me warm and stylish.
Hope you enjoy! XO

Head wrap: LF, Faux-leather top: The Limited, Sweater: Nordstroms, Jeans and Boots: Ted Baker London


No comments:

Post a Comment