Thursday, November 8, 2012

Britannia Awards

I felt extremely honored to be invited to the Britannia Awards last night at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. It was an amazing black tie event that honored British in Hollywood film, TV, and comedy. It was beyond amazing to share the room with Steven Spielberg, Daniel Craig, Daniel Day-Lewis, Harrison Ford and Olivia Munn. I wanted to share some pics from the night with my StilettoStyle readers...hope you enjoy! XO
Dress: Ted Baker London

LOVE my classic YSL clutch

Jewelry for the night: vintage ring passed down from my grandma (my most prized piece of jewelry I own) and my go-to YSL bracelet

I love a tiered maxi dress!


Hard to tell, but that was Harrison Ford speaking. I didn't want to be "that girl" taking snap shots of everything, but my phone didn't do him justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment