Sunday, July 7, 2013

Frankfurt, Germany: Photo Diary

Greetings from across the pond! Last week I had the pleasure of spending time in Frankfurt, Germany (it was such a dream come true). Here are some snapshots that I took from around town...hope you enjoy! XO
(PS- fun pics from London soon to come!)
The massive plane that got me safely to Europe! 

 Perfect day to sit outside at a cafe (right outside the Opera House!)

 I spy the Chanel store! <3 (Chanel is trabslatable in every language)


Walking through a park on my way into town 

Playing tourist through the Monk Convent/winery (which was originally built in 1200!) 

Street Strollin 

Beverages from the Monk Convent/winery 


 Classic German clocks
4th of July spent strolling along the river...fashion mag in hand

No comments:

Post a Comment